Thursday, December 10, 2009

Am I too old to learn the violin? I am 52 years old, and previously played double bass in community

My Dear Brother,and fellow musician.You are NEVER too old to learn anything.You already know how to play Double Bass,And that's just a violin with steroids.Good Luck from a 54 year old musician/artist/craftsman/nut.



Am I too old to learn the violin? I am 52 years old, and previously played double bass in community orchestrasopera cd



you're only as old as you want to be



Am I too old to learn the violin? I am 52 years old, and previously played double bass in community orchestrasopera singer opera theater



Heck no! I plan to learn bassoon when i'm 70.
Of course you're not too old to learn! You're never too old to learn anything new. You've still got loads of life in ya still! Go for it, and have a blast!
your never to old to learn anything.
No...I don't think so. I think that's great if you are willing to try it. I'd say go for it! You are never too old to try something new! I'd say carpe dium!
you are NEVER too old to learn something new. besides, it "exercises" your brain so you can retain more information loger.
ever here the saying you cant teach an old dog new tricks? well it isnt true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
live update