Saturday, December 5, 2009

Where can I purchase rosin for my violin's bow?

I live in New York City...



Where can I purchase rosin for my violin's bow?headache



You live in one of the biggest cities in the world...You shouldn't have a problem finding anything...



But seriously, any music store that sells instruments will have it.



Where can I purchase rosin for my violin's bow?paramount theater opera theateri checked out a guitar and other instruments store and they didn't have it... FYI...who pick this as the best answer??? Report It


Online or ur local music store.
violinist? me 2. go 2 a music shop
Any music shop !
Any shop that sells musical instruments.
ebay
a bowling alley. the rosin bags carry the same as for a violin
Ummmm...at a music shop (is this a trick question?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
live update