Thursday, December 10, 2009

I want to learn to play the violin during the summer. How long does it take?

ummm might take a couple years to be perfect but if you want to play easy songs 2 or 3 months.My tip if you want to be perfect get classes every day



I want to learn to play the violin during the summer. How long does it take?performing show



to learn the basics? you could learn the basics over the summer, but to master the instrument would take a long time. trust me i know from experience. i play saxophone, guitar professionally but the violin and viola have baffled me to play at a high level!



I want to learn to play the violin during the summer. How long does it take?opera score opera theater



I think it's going to take longer than a summer. It usually takes a while to perfect the violin.
i think that it depends,



if you really want to learn you will do it really fast
If you want to learn to play, It will take a few days. If you want to play GOOD, you better start now. It takes years to learn to play really, and I mean really well.
i've been playing it on and off for the last four years. for one summer i played hard. but it takes a long time to get good. you'll need at least four years to be good material, at least

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
live update