Saturday, December 5, 2009

Can you teach me to play the violin?

How about we take lessons together so that we can make beautiful music together?:)



Can you teach me to play the violin?palace theatre



only if you're 8, i'm no good with big kids or adults.



Can you teach me to play the violin?concert tickets opera theater



I can barely learn how to play the guitar let alone the violin but I'll give it a shot.......I like a challenge:)
Not at all. Sorry. I know how to play the skin flute though! lol
sure. just come to my house.
sure



come to my friends house at 7886 n.morferst St. the dark side of the moon on the moon.89990988776
okay, only if you don't ask for any personal information/stalk me.



I've been playing for 3-4 years already.
Yes I can! Come on over! bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
live update