Thursday, December 10, 2009

Have you ever observed someone smashing a violin?

guitars yes violins no



Have you ever observed someone smashing a violin?pacific theater



No. In my social circle no one would smash a violin of a guitar, but I saw it on TV in a film of a series, i don't remember, it was a guitar.



Have you ever observed someone smashing a violin?phantom of the opera opera theater



does a fiddle count?



If so, no.
no why? are you going to? interesting!
no
violin..no ....guitar yes
i have in movies......... i must say its not very easy to do it in one blow !
No.... and I think I'd seriously start crying if I ever did...
No. That's naughty!
NO ONLY GUITARS
No not physically smashing it, but they were certainly making it scream.
No, but I did smash mine over my brother's head back in middle school. He was the biggest pain back then, and since he was older and bigger than me, I had to become a weapons fighter. LOL
Not a violin. I have personally smashed an accoustic guitar.
No, but I have seen the Smashing Pumpkins :)
plz dont smash mine it was 6.2grand
like is that the classical bad-boy equivalent of smashing a guitar?...nope never seen it...would be a laugh though...
yea, some lady left her violin on the floor, then a little boy came running and stepped on it. busted to pieces; i cried my eyes out.
No, and hope I never will....such a beautiful instrument should not be wasted on a temper tantrum...thanks
no



ive only seen guitars gettin smashed why???
nope but ive seen the Smashing Pumkins
guitars, yes. violins, no.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
live update