Thursday, December 10, 2009

How can I find who played the Violin in Walker Texas Ranger "Bad Medicine Man"?

I haven't had any luck looking on the shows web site.



How can I find who played the Violin in Walker Texas Ranger "Bad Medicine Man"?opera house



go to IMDB.com and look up Walker Texas Ranger, you just might find it



How can I find who played the Violin in Walker Texas Ranger "Bad Medicine Man"?dream theater opera theater



It's Season 4 the Episode is called Evil In The Night... That was a bit confusing at first lol.. Anyways, I will have to check the credits the next time it comes on USA.. That won't be until about February or March though. I will continue checking the schedule at usanetwork.com but so far it's not on anytime from now through January.. I have another alterative though.. My friends mother is a Walker freak and has every episode on tape so I will see if I could possibly find out that way. Either way I will let you know if I find out anything.. Anyhow, checking the credits is your best bet, other than that I don't know.. I hope that helps.
You might try posting a question or asking somebody on Chuck Norris's website......somebody there might know...
Kung Pow! Doesnt that have chuck norris in it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
live update