Saturday, December 5, 2009

I have been playing the violin for about 4 years do yu thingk it is somehting stupid or lame.?

PLEASE ANSWER I NEED OPINIONS!!!!!!



I have been playing the violin for about 4 years do yu thingk it is somehting stupid or lame.?opera sheet music



do you think its lame %26amp; stupid...im going to tell you like this if you like it who gives a damn what others think.....you shouldnt put anything on hold if you have a passion for just b/c someone thinks your lame.....i mean come on you have been doing it for 4 yrs....you must like it....keep doing what you are doing skies the limit...dont be influenced by others....



I have been playing the violin for about 4 years do yu thingk it is somehting stupid or lame.?shows opera theater



No, definitely not lame....the violin is one of my favorite instruments, it sounds so beautiful.
do what you do, if you feel comfortable doing it, you wouldn't need opinons its your hobby and be yourself.
I don't think its really stupid. Juss different. Not in a bad way or anything, it's good when people juss do their own thing.
No, there's nothing stupid or lame about it. If someone has said that to you, you should look at their motivation. They are certainly not thinking of your best interests.
naw it aint lame girl keep up the good work and im not saying that to say april fools
Is not stupid!! Let me tell you that rap music with violin bases are so cool!!
It's not lame, even if it's classical. Especially if you don't play classical music.
Why would you think that? I like orchestra, and some of my best friends are in it. I have much respect for people who play an instrument. I was going to be in band and play trumpet, but couldn't afford the instruments or lessons :(
I think its great and interesting. When I think of someone playing violin I think they are unique and intelligent. I imagine people like Andrew Bird who is amazing and has done really well for himself playing violin.
its great because if you play good enough you could get a scholarship to college!
It's cool. I love violins. It's great that you can stick for something for that long.
TRY A CONCERTO FOR 4 VIOLINS BY VIVALDI N IF UR ABLE TO THEN DO IT BIG

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
live update