Thursday, December 10, 2009

Does anyone like orchestral music or the violin or something classical?

Well I do...



I can play the piano and after I have done so I got hooked with Piano Music...and not only that I also got hooked with Classicals



I even gota site



http://www.classicalarchives.com



Love it



Does anyone like orchestral music or the violin or something classical?tickets



Lots of people do. We're a secluded people.



Rhapsody in Blue... Ahh. Music to my ears! Fun jazz/classical.



Does anyone like orchestral music or the violin or something classical?ballet opera theater



I have one favorite. Vivaldi. Four Seasons. I can't get enough of it.
Yeah, I totally like the classical genre of music. It's so complex but simple in its own way, it's hard not to like. Alright, when you first start listening, it's tough to get used to. But as long as you pick the right songs and develop an appreciative ear for it, there are limitless boundaries in the world of classical music.
Some of everything.



Scarlatti,Bach,Hanel, Vivaldi,



Used to love Beethoven, I still listen to it, but over the years my tastes have changed.
I love classical Music.



Let's see. I like Beethoven's piano sonata's, his Fruhling Sonata for violin and piano.



I like Mendellsohn's violin concerto in e minor



I like Liszt's consolations and Dante Sonata.



I like Rachmaninov's Preludes and Piano concertos.



I like Beethoven's 7th Symphony



I like Mendellsohn's Lieder Ohne Worte.



I like Chopin's Nocturnes and Ballades.



I like Metallica and Led Zeppelin too



Classical Music Rocks

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
live update