Saturday, December 5, 2009

What is the name of the pretty violin solo in the lord of the rings return of the king??

i need to play a solo for a tryout to get into a symphony and i love this song. to find it online i need to know the name. does it have one?? do you know it??



PLEASE TELL MEE



What is the name of the pretty violin solo in the lord of the rings return of the king??ms stress



I am pretty sure it is Rohan's theme. You can listen to here and maybe a google search can turn up the sheet music:



http://youtube.com/watch?v=4msvwbZA1Wo



What is the name of the pretty violin solo in the lord of the rings return of the king??home theater system opera theater



I think it's the Rohan theme. You might check the CD for the song titles. That's the only one I can think of . I haven't listened to it lately but I nearly wore out my CD when I got it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
live update