Saturday, December 5, 2009

Do you have a viola/violin hickey?

are you proud of it or chose to hide it and why?



Do you have a viola/violin hickey?performing show



Nearly every violinist/violist has one. It's just something you have to accept.



Do you have a viola/violin hickey?opera score opera theater



I could be wrong, but I think those violin hickeys are caused by (1) not holding the instrument correctly; and (2) not being sensitive to some injury when it is initially beginning to develop. I don't think they're anything to be proud of, in other words.
No, I only parctise for about one or two hours per day and this does not give me a hickey.



I explained about fiddleback in your other question. It is the grain pattern in certain timbers most often associated with the backs of violins (fiddles)



http://www.cello.org/heaven/hill/pix/htm...
I think we have hit a new low



x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
live update